Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET)
MANCOSA (PTY) Limited trading as the Management College of Southern Africa, is registered with the South African DHET as a Private Higher Education Institution (PHEI). Its registration number with the DHET is 2000/HE07/003.
The DHET keeps a register of all PHEIs which can be viewed on its website at www.dhet.gov.za
South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA)
SAQA is responsible for recording all qualifications on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) offered by providers, both public and private. MANCOSA has submitted all its qualifications to SAQA for recording on the NQF.
A list of the qualifications offered by MANCOSA can be viewed on the SAQA website at www.saqa.org.za
Council on Higher Education (CHE)
The CHE is an independent statutory body that quality assures all programmes offered by MANCOSA. Before a programme is offered by MANCOSA, it is submitted to the CHE for accreditation in terms of meeting the minimum standards set by the Higher Education Quality Committee (HEQC) of the CHE. MANCOSA has received accreditation for all its academic programmes.
The CHE also quality assures the institution. MANCOSA is recognised as a higher education institution.
The CHE website is www.che.ac.za
MANCOSA is recognised or registered and accredited with the following authorities:
- Accredited by the Mauritius Tertiary Education Commission (TEC)
- Recognised by the Namibia Qualifications Authority (NQA)
- Registered with the Zambia Higher Education Authority (HEA)
- Accredited by the Malawi National Council for Higher Education (NCHE)
- Registered with the Eswatini Higher Education Council (ESHEC)
- Registered with the Botswana Qualifications Authority (BQA), registration number 04217
Black Economic Empowerment
MANCOSA is proud to be a level 8 contributor.
Affiliations and Partnerships
- Honoris United Universities (HUU)
- South African Business Schools Association (SABSA)
- Association of African Business Schools (AABS)
- National Association of Distance Education Organisations of South Africa (NADEOSA)
- European Foundation for Management and Development (EFMD)
- United Nations Academic Impact Initiative (UNAI)