Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET)
MANCOSA (PTY) Limited, is registered with the South African DHET as a Private Higher Education Institution (PHEI). Its registration number with the DHET is 2000/HE07/003.
The DHET keeps a register of all PHEIs which can be viewed on its website at www.dhet.gov.za
South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA)SAQA is responsible for recording all qualifications on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) offered by providers, both public and private. MANCOSA has submitted all its qualifications to SAQA for recording on the NQF. A list of the qualifications offered by MANCOSA can be viewed on the SAQA website at www.saqa.org.za
Council on Higher Education (CHE)
The CHE is an independent statutory body that quality assures all programmes offered by MANCOSA. Before a programme is offered by MANCOSA, it is submitted to the CHE for accreditation in terms of meeting the minimum standards set by the Higher Education Quality Committee (HEQC) of the CHE. MANCOSA has received accreditation for all its academic programmes. The CHE also quality assures the institution. MANCOSA is recognised as a higher education institution.
The CHE website is www.che.ac.za
Black Economic Empowerment
Affiliations and Partnerships
- Honoris United Universities (HUU)
- South African Business Schools Association (SABSA)
- Association of African Business Schools (AABS)
- South African Private Higher Education (SAPHE)
- National Association of Distance Education Organisations of South Africa (NADEOSA)
- European Foundation for Management and Development (EFMD)
- United Nations Academic Impact Initiative (UNAI)