The Management College of Southern Africa (MANCOSA)
sets a high standard for its programmes and high expectations for
In the next few years you will be rewarded with an experience unparalleled in supported distance-learning education.
MANCOSA’s vision is to be the leading distance education provider that is responsive to the evolving education and training needs of dynamic economies through a commitment to people, opportunity and quality.
MANCOSA endeavours to respond to the changing education demands of both public and private sectors in dynamic economies through the provision of innovative education.
The Management College of Southern Africa (MANCOSA) is a private higher education institution registered in terms of the Higher Education Act (Act 101 of 1997 as amended). It was established in 1995 as a post-apartheid empowerment institution offering affordable and accessible management education primarily to persons previously denied access to postgraduate education. MANCOSA has 100% black ownership, i.e. it is owned entirely by previously disadvantaged…
Received accreditation from the Higher Education Quality Committee (HEQC)
Reach 10,000 enrolled student
Joins Honoris University Group
MBA achieve Top 10 in Africa Status
For the first time in the region, a higher education initiative, at international standards, introduces the collaborative intelligence of African institutions, leveraging the knowledge and expertise of multiple communities and countries.
Affiliations and Partnerships
- Honoris United Universities (HUU)
- South African Business Schools Association (SABSA)
- Association of African Business Schools (AABS)
- National Association of Distance Education Organisations of South Africa (NADEOSA)
- European Foundation for Management and
- United Nations Academic Impact Initiative (UNAI)
International and Regional Accreditation and Recognition
- Accredited by the Mauritius Tertiary Education Commission (TEC)
- Recognised by the Namibia Qualifications Authority (NQA)
- Registered with the Zambia Higher Education Authority (HEA)
- Accredited by the Malawi National Council for Higher
- Registered with the Swaziland Higher Education Council (SHEC)
- Registered with the Botswana Qualifications Authority (BQA)
Why Choose MANCOSA?
MANCOSA programmes promote high levels of independence through innovative learning and assessment interventions.
Students can expect a carefully integrated mix of lectures; access to well-designed self-study materials and online learning resources.
HONORIS United Universities
Honoris United Universities is the first pan-African private higher education network committed to preparing and educating the next generation of African leaders and professionals able to impact regionally in a globalised world.
The network, built upon its unique ‘collaborative intelligence’ concept, brings together the pioneering efforts of leading tertiary education institutions in North and Southern Africa, to educate Africa’s next generation of leaders and professionals.
MANCOSA is a proud member of the Honoris United University network.