The Management College of Southern Africa (MANCOSA), a DHET registered and CHE accredited private higher education distance education provider, offering undergraduate and postgraduate business qualifications, has the following vacancies available:
Business Class Lounge - Cashier : Durban
To handle the cash register at the Business Class Lounge and perform other administration duties as required from time to time.
- Receive payment by cash or debit cards
- Issue receipts, refund or change due to the customers
- Count cash in the cash drawer at the beginning of shift to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change
- Greet customers entering the restaurant and take orders.
- Maintain a clean working environment
- Resolve customer complaints
- Calculate total payments received for a day and reconcile this with the total sales
- Assist with daily procurement and stock control
- Prepare creditors payment requests
At least 1-2 years’ experience as a cashier.
Related knowledge, competencies and skills:
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point, Access, Internet and Email)
- Integrity and honesty
- Strong interpersonal customer relations skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate eloquently
- Possess a high level of ethics and confidentiality
- Must be able to work during workshops and overtime when necessary.
- Work weekends
To apply: All applicants are to forward their CV’s to email@example.com by no later than 24th October 2017 .
Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful .