The Management College of Southern Africa (MANCOSA), a DHET registered and CHE accredited private higher education distance education provider, offering undergraduate and postgraduate business qualifications, has the following vacancies available:
Examinations Administrator : Durban
To execute and co-ordinate examination related activities.
- Responds to students’ queries relating to Examinations
- Executes examination functions
- Prepares for examinations process
- Safety and Security of the examination process and department
A degree in Business Management/Supply Chain Management or Operations Management will be required in order to meet the requirements of the role at the highest level of competence.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience within an Assessments Division
- Experience within a corporate environment would be an added advantage
- Experience within a higher education institution
- Full Microsoft package – Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Publisher
- Deadline Driven
- Time management
- Able to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Excellent command of the English Language
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Innovative and resourceful
- Negotiation Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Be able to work during weekends and overtime when requested
- Must have valid driver’s license
To apply: All applicants are to forward their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 24th August 2017 .
Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful .