Programme Code: SAQA-79227 – NQF level 8 – Credits 120
The Bachelor of Commerce Honours in Marketing Management [BComHons (Marketing Management)] is a one-year postgraduate programme that provides in-depth knowledge on marketing management. Marketing management impacts on every aspect of a business, from product development and communications to events management and advertising.
This programme is aimed at providing advanced skills in marketing management which enables one to make informed decisions thereby ensuring that the organisation has a competitive advantage.
Upon successful completion of the programme, the student should be able to:
- Identify, analyse, formulate, and solve convergent and divergent problems in public and non-governmental spheres through critical thinking.
- Work effectively with others as a leader of a team, group, organisation, community, and provide leadership to the group output in public and non-governmental spheres.
- Manage and organise his or hers activities and life responsibly and effectively, including his or hers studies and career.
- Collect, analyse, organise and critically evaluate information.
- Communicate effectively using visual, mathematical and/or language skills in the modes of oral and/or written presentation, in sustained discourse.
- Where appropriate, use science and technology effectively and critically, showing responsibility towards the environment and health and well being of others, in community, national and global contexts.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the world as a set of related systems by recognising that problem-solving contexts do not exist in isolation, and by acknowledging their responsibilities to those in the local and broader community.
Duration: 1 year
|1||1||Strategic Marketing Management
Elective One: Choose 1:
Elective Two: Choose 1:
- The minimum entry requirement is an appropriate Bachelor's Degree or appropriate Advanced Diploma.