The core purpose of the job is to comply with initiatives relating to the key institutional objectives growth, stakeholder engagement and, operational and academic excellence. In doing so the incumbent is responsible for performing a wide range of initiatives related to student retention and customer service.
Job related knowledge, competencies and skills:
- Knowledge and a clear understanding of policies, procedures and rules that govern the Higher Education environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Computer literate.
- The individual must be driven by service excellence and have the ability to communicate effectively within a high functioning team environment.
- Good analytical and conflict resolution skills.
- Attention to detail with a strong focus on quality.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Easily adaptable to change.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Will be required to work overtime and during the weekends
- Will be required to travel as required
All applicants are to kindly fill and forward the employment application form and their CV’s to email@example.com by no later than 23rd April 2019. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.