- Coordinate and manage various aspects Teaching Practice
- Review systems, policies and procedures for Work Integrated Learning (WIL) for continual development
- To deliver on lecturing, mentoring, and supporting of students and academics
- Facilitate WIL planning and coordination in the region.
- Oversee semester-based WIL moderation reports
- Assist with sourcing and interviewing of candidates for regional mentor assessors
- Coordinate WIL boot camps, workshops and training in the region
- Programme and curriculum development and review
- Plan timeous meetings with regions for input and challenges
- Analyse student performance through reporting and develop intervention strategies
- Analyse student overall performance, instructional approaches, changes and modification
- Build rapport with and develop relations with all stakeholders including school partners, internal and external mentor assessors and local and international networks.
- Execution of approved workload (Coordination, lecturing, assessing, WIL school based visits)
- Must possess strong organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Must possess excellent inter-personal skills
- Must possess intermediate or advanced digital literacy skills
- Must possess intermediate philosophy on 21 st Century teaching and learning skills
- Be enthusiastic and build a positive institutional culture
- Must be flexible and resourceful
- Work under pressure
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ensure that staff and students comply and abide by the values and mission statement espoused by the institution
- Work collaboratively and build capacity
- Provide pastoral care and support to students
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality
Fulfil all reasonably expected administrative functions related to the post.
- A Master’s degree in Education or show evidence of nearing Masters studies completion.
- At least 5 years of experience in Teacher Education
- A minimum of 10 years teaching experience in the schooling sector.
- Experience in partnerships and collaboration with externals stakeholders
- Distance learning experience in assessments (online)
- Leadership and Management
Leadership and Management
- Initiate and be responsible for the planning and implementation of Work Integrated Learning in the region.
- Develop, plan and roll out Teaching Practices modules in the region
- Assume responsibility for the professional quality of the Teaching Practice component in the region
- Manage WIL QA and risk management in the region
All applicants are to kindly fill and forward the employment application form and their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 18th December 2020. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.