The purpose of this position is to implement and ensure the building facilities are maintained efficiently and at a professional standard by providing support to day to day operations.
Related knowledge, competencies and skills:
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail and sound time management skills
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Project costing and budget control
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Good negotiating skills
- Ability to motivate staff to excel at their jobs
- Must be able to multi-task
Will be required to work overtime and during the weekends
All applicants are to kindly fill and forward the employment application form and their CV’s to email@example.com by no later than 19th February 2020. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.