The Business Development Department offers a range of management consulting, research and executive management education services to private and public sector organisations across the African continent through:
MANCOSA Business Development provides the following management consulting services:
- Utilising highly qualified and experienced academics, researchers and other expert practitioners.
- Offering high quality intellectual resources supported by an infrastructural network that straddles sub-Saharan Africa and the Indian Ocean Islands.
- Bringing relevant knowledge, approaches and practical experience to clients.
- Meeting client expectations in terms of quality, outcomes, cost, and completion time.
- Business Strategy: Crafting and implementing strategy that develops and enhances value in an organisation.
- Human Resources: Designing human resource systems, policies and procedures to maximise employee performance.
- Business Processing: Engineering business systems and processes to increase productivity.
- Industry Value-Chain Analysis: Value chain mapping, cost analysis and benchmarking to improve industry and organisational competitiveness.
- Organisational Development: Enabling change and development to improve organisational performance.
- Policy Analysis and Development: Analyse the effectiveness and efficiency of different policy options.
- Training Programmes: Provide customised training programmes to enhance workforce skills.
MANCOSA Business Development provides the following research services:
- Labour Market Research: Conduct labour market research for government, industry, employer and labour organisations.
- Political Economic Social Technological Environmental and Legal (PESTEL) and SWOT analysis: Undertake environmental scans, SWOT and firm-level studies.
- Impact Assessment: Conduct feasibility studies and impact assessment.
- Skills Audits: Skills profiling of workforce.
- Market Research: Undertake market research.
- Foresight Studies: Scenario planning.
- Occupation Specific Studies: Research key occupations that add value to a sector.
- Tracer Studies: Undertake longitudinal studies to determine return on training investments.